Nursing and Midwifery Bank
Bendigo Health prides itself on offering flexible working options within its casual workforce unit.
The Nursing and Midwifery Bank provides the opportunity for registered nurses, midwives, enrolled nurses and administration assistants to enjoy the flexibility of casual work across a variety of specialities, with the benefits of belonging to a high quality regional health service.
Our staff have:
- The knowledge that they are a valued member of the nursing and midwifery team at Bendigo Health
- The freedom of casual work
- Casual shift availability notification through KRONOS SMS Quickfill – an automated healthcare rostering system
- Employment in a values based, high quality regional health service
- An extensive range of clinical specialty units to work across
- Access to salary packaging and other staff benefits
To join the Nursing and Midwifery Bank you must have:
- Current registration with NMBA
- Minimum of 12 months clinical experience (graduate nurse program highly preferable)
- Recent clinical experience (within the last three years) in your area of preferred work
Recruitment for Nursing and Midwifery Bank:
Recruitment for Nursing and Midwifery Bank occurs three times a year, in March, June and September. If you are interested in joining the Bank outside of these times, please contact the Workforce Coordinator on the details below.
Find out more about joining the Nursing and Midwifery Bank at Bendigo Health by contacting:
Nursing and Midwifery Pool, and Bank Coordinator
Ph: 03 5454 8619
Administration Bank roles are advertised periodically throughout the year. Please register on eRecruit to receive alerts about these positions.
All applications for employment on bank must be submitted online.
Click here for current vacancies and to register your interest at Bendigo Health