Committee vacancy available for passionate community members
Monday, March 21, 2016
Would you like to be involved in the Bendigo Health consumer engagement activities?
Bendigo Health is seeking to fill one vacancy for community members on its Community Advisory Committee. The Community Advisory Committee includes 12 individuals from the Bendigo and Loddon Mallee community who advise the Bendigo Health Board on how to improve and promote participation by consumers and community members in the planning, delivery and evaluation of its services.
Bendigo Health is seeking a member who:
- Is 16 years of age or over
- Is a resident of Bendigo or Loddon Mallee region
- Has an understanding of the experiences and needs of patients, families and carers who use Bendigo Health services
- Is able to reflect the needs of a broad range of consumers and communities
- Is interested in working with fellow committee members and Bendigo Health staff to improve the quality of Bendigo Health services
- Is available to attend monthly meetings.
Members are appointed as individuals and not as representatives of organisations. Appointments are for three years.
An information kit for applicants is available from Nina Hakamies, Consumer Participation Support Officer, 03 5454 9078, email@example.com.
To find out more about the Community Advisory Committee go to: http://qualityofcare.com.au/
Applications close COB Friday 8 April 2016.