What the clinic does
Provides specialist mental health assessment and treatment to people aged 65 years and over who live in the Loddon, Campaspe and Southern Mallee region.
Booking phone numbers
- Ph: 03) 5454 7604
- Fax: 03) 5454 7620
- Triage: 03) 5454 7615
Triage worker Neil Brewer (manager)
Booking office hours
8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Monday-Friday 8. 30am - 5.30pm
- Weekends 9am - 5.30pm
- After hours the number will divert back to main triage contact number.
Clinic medical staff
Dr Ramon Mocellin, Dr Mary Davison and Dr Andrew Gibbs
Clinical information requirements that supplement the referral form
- Referral form (please note that the appropriate form is completed)
- GP consent/client consent/family and carer consent
- Organic screening, blood screening, msu
- Must have mental health issue.
Approximate wait time for referred patients
All referrals are triaged by our triage worker and in accordance with the psychiatric triage response scale.
The Aged Persons Mental Health Service is located in the North Wing, level 6, Anne Caudle Centre campus.
Entry via John Lindell Rehabilitation Unit, via Mercy Street.