Rewarding nursing and midwifery
careers in a provincial city
Make a difference and have a satisfying nursing career at Bendigo Health.
At Bendigo Health we take pride in our supportive work environment and in our team spirit and if it's variety you are after, then we have roles across the full range of nursing.
We employ nurses from acute, sub-cute, ambulatory, psychiatric and residential aged care backgrounds and offer special on the job training and career development opportunities.
Our research and academic partners include LaTrobe University, Monash University, The University of Melbourne and Bendigo Regional TAFE.
- Flexibility – full time and part time
- Salary packaging
- Professional and study leave entitlements
- Fully subsidised ‘Working with Children’ check
- Professional development – Collaborative Health Education and Research Centre (CHERC)
- Clinical support
- Paternity and maternity leave
- Six weeks annual leave
- Comprehensive orientation and induction programs
- Support for accessing scholarships and grants (CHERC)
- Subsidised car parking
- Totally smoke free environment.
Courses available at Bendigo Health, post graduate diplomas
- Post graduate diploma in critical care nursing
- Post graduate diploma in midwifery
- Post graduate diploma in perioperative nursing
- Post graduate diploma in mental health nursing.
Post graduate certificates
- Post graduate certificate in gerontology
- Post graduate certificate in renal nursing
- Post graduate certificate in mental health nursing
- Post graduate certificate in oncology nursing.
Continuing nurse education
- Emergency Department Development Year (EDDY)
- Advanced clinical nursing management
- Ongoing education program available to all Bendigo Health nurses.