Hours: Monday to Friday
Location: Anne Caudle Centre Campus
Phone: (03) 5454 7025
Bendigo Health supports strategic alliances and collaboration in training and research.
Bendigo Health and La Trobe University established the Clinical School for Nursing in 2004 to create a flexible and responsive delivery model for postgraduate nursing education. The school is located on Level 5, East Wing, of the Anne Caudle Centre Campus.
The Nursing Clinical School brings together the aims and objectives of University learning with the practical application of skills within Bendigo Health. Learning undertaken by students participating in the Nursing Clinical School is underpinned by studying and researching nursing in a clinical environment; with expert guidance and support from clinicians within Bendigo Health. In this sense, the Nursing Clinical School represents the best of both worlds.
The wide range of benefits delivered by the Nursing Clinical School are best described in terms of teaching and research.
- Students will have an enhanced understanding of the reality of the clinical environment
- Innovative programs that are responsive to clinical trends
- Flexible delivery, providing opportunities for continued learning and development
- Develops and conducts clinically focused research projects
- Provides mentorship for nurses undertaking research
- Develops projects that reflect future health care industry needs and trends
The creation of the Nursing Clinical School demonstrates Bendigo Health's commitment to developing the nursing workforce and supporting Bendigo Health's strategic vision.
For course information visit to La Trobe University site, postgraduate courses.